ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Public School District computer issues may continue into the upcoming week.
Friday, District 205 reported problems with the internet, phones and systems that track student records. This led to the system having to be shut down.
The problems also affected RPS’ website and email, so those are both still down.
Administrators describe it as a virus problem.
It could take until Tuesday for IT staff to get things back to normal.
- Bears promote Desai to defensive coordinator
- Winning numbers drawn Friday night for $1B Mega Millions prize
- Rockford Police investigate after one person is shot Friday night
- My Take: Championship Sunday picks & enamored with Hammerin’ Hank
- NFC Championship preview: Rodgers vs. Brady will steal the show