WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Health Department reported that another person has died of coronavirus complications. Six new cases were announced Tuesday.
The WCHD did not provide any further details on the reported death.
Eight people have died so far in Winnebago County. There have been 119 confirmed cases.
The Illinois Department of Public Health announced 1,222 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, and 74 additional deaths.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
- One man dead, one in critical condition after overnight crash in Beloit
- GOP senator to introduce bill reimbursing parents $800 for remote learning expenses
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?