JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — Janesville Officers responded to the 600 block of Cherry St. for a male that was stabbed in the torso shortly after 8:30 p.m. Friday night.
Officers were able to locate a 50-year-old male with stab wounds.
The suspect had left the scene before officers arrived, but was located walking in the 300 block of Rockport Road.
Officers took 44-year-old Maurice Williams into custody. Williams is currently in the Rock County Jail.
The victim was transported to Mercy Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Harlem in 3rd place after day 1 of State Tournament
- Jefferson cruises past Auburn Friday night
- Boylan defeats Guilford, clinches NIC-10 championship outright
- East dominates Freeport in final home game
- Hononegah bounces back in win over Belvidere