ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The tiny, future trick-or-treaters in SwedishAmerican’s Level III NICU celebrated both Halloween and National Pumpkin Day today with special costumes.
According to the hospital, the theme for this year was “Pumpkin Patch,” but some babies were dressed as Peter Pan, a Fairy Princess, and a Subway Sandwich.
- Large police response to ‘incident’ in Freeport
- Delta passenger brings own microphone, amplifier to make in-flight announcement about pandemic, video shows
- Trump criticizes media for treating Powell ‘beautifully’ in death
- Offset buys Cardi B a hilltop mansion in the Dominican Republic for her birthday
- Woman raped on train while passengers did nothing, police say