OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — The Ogle County Clerk’s Office is reporting a delay in tabulating votes for the 90th Representative District, after officials discovered the electronic tabulators did not read the ballots correctly.
Clerk Laura Cook says a re-tabulation will be required, and both Democratic and Republican Party Chairpersons have been notified.
The re-tabulation process will begin on Thursday, November 5th.
- Fire department responds to fire at Rockford house and motorhome
- Comfortably Warm Thursday, Highs near 90-Degrees over the Weekend
- Chauvin to be arraigned for alleged civil rights violation
- States learning how many Afghan evacuees coming their way
- Gabby Petito case: What we know about the 22-year-old’s disappearance