OREGON, Ill. (WTVO) — The Ogle County Clerk’s Office is reporting a delay in tabulating votes for the 90th Representative District, after officials discovered the electronic tabulators did not read the ballots correctly.
Clerk Laura Cook says a re-tabulation will be required, and both Democratic and Republican Party Chairpersons have been notified.
The re-tabulation process will begin on Thursday, November 5th.
- Tinder will soon let people do background checks on their dates
- Rockford WWII veteran honored with parade for 100th birthday
- El Paso dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns
- US-51 shut down south of Janesville after head-on collision