ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The rooftop lounge at the top of the Embassy Suites Riverfront hotel is now open.
The aptly named “The Top” lounge offers views of the city from 4 p.m. until midnight.
The hotel opened earlier this month but the restaurants and bar were only open to guests.
As of today, the hotel says they are open to the general public. Click here to visit their website.
- LIVE: Gov. Pritzker holds daily Illinois coronavirus briefing for Friday, December 4th
- LIVE: Biden to address November jobs report
- Veteran broadcaster Len Kasper leaving Cubs for White Sox radio play-by-play
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Second arrest made in car-to-car shooting incident, assault-style rifle recovered