ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The rooftop lounge at the top of the Embassy Suites Riverfront hotel is now open.
The aptly named “The Top” lounge offers views of the city from 4 p.m. until midnight.
The hotel opened earlier this month but the restaurants and bar were only open to guests.
As of today, the hotel says they are open to the general public.
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental
- 1996 Alaska cold case closed after Arkansas man’s DNA is a match
- Three anonymous Belvidere FCA Assembly Plant workers voice concerns about COVID-19 policies
- Belvidere parents, teachers relieved after district’s decision to push start, go virtual
- Rockford police respond to hit-and-run crash on E. State Street