BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit College is offering a 9th and 10th semester tuition-free to help students finish or supplement their degree.
To be eligible, students must be enrolled full-time for the entirety of the school year, have completed eight full-time semesters, and have graduated or have an academic reason to extend studies for a ninth semester or fifth year before graduating.
Beloit College will offer a ninth and tenth semester tuition-free to help students finish or supplement their degree.
“Beloit has a history of responding to challenges in ways that are innovative and student-focused, and offering these additional semesters is an excellent example of that,” said Provost and Dean of the College Eric Boynton. “We know that this semester may look a little different due to the pandemic.”
Boynton said students may take either an additional semester, which may be either in the fall or the spring, or an entire academic year. The semester or year needs to start in the academic year immediately following the students’ eighth semester.
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017