ROCK COUNTY, Wis. (WTVO) — Early Saturday morning around 1:45 a.m., a deputy from the Rock County Sheriff’s Office pulled over a green 1996 Dodge Ram on W. B-R Townline near S. Edgewater
Drive for speeding.
Officers say the man behind the wheel, later identified as 30-year-old Jonathon W. Blaxill, was slurring his speech and appeared lethargic.
The Beloit man admitted to drinking alcohol before the stop but refused a sobriety test. Blaxill
was taken into custody for Operating a Motor Vehicle While Intoxicated (4th Offense).
At the jail, officials say that Blaxill refused a legal blood draw and a search warrant was written to obtain a sample of his blood.
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Latino groups want DOJ to investigate fatal shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo
- Late Season Freeze Follows Tuesday’s Snow Chances
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Biologist names newly discovered insect after coronavirus