BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Rock County police say Daniel Ronan, 20, of Beloit, has been charged with selling Ecstacy, Xanax and marijuana.
According to the Rock County Sheriff’s Office, Ronan was the subject of a criminal investigation which led to his arrest on Monday, July 20th.
Ronan is charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver MDMA (Ecstasy), Possession with Intent to Deliver Xanax, Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana 200g-1000g, and Manufacture or Delivery of less than 200g of Marijuana. He was also charged with Possession of Prescription Xanax.
Ronan is due in court on August 25th, 2020.
- LIVE: Gov. Pritzker holds daily Illinois coronavirus briefing for Friday, December 4th
- LIVE: President-elect Biden addresses November jobs report
- Veteran broadcaster Len Kasper leaving Cubs for White Sox radio play-by-play
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Second arrest made in car-to-car shooting incident, assault-style rifle recovered