BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Rock County police say Daniel Ronan, 20, of Beloit, has been charged with selling Ecstacy, Xanax and marijuana.
According to the Rock County Sheriff’s Office, Ronan was the subject of a criminal investigation which led to his arrest on Monday, July 20th.
Ronan is charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver MDMA (Ecstasy), Possession with Intent to Deliver Xanax, Possession with Intent to Deliver Marijuana 200g-1000g, and Manufacture or Delivery of less than 200g of Marijuana. He was also charged with Possession of Prescription Xanax.
Ronan is due in court on August 25th, 2020.
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental
- 1996 Alaska cold case closed after Arkansas man’s DNA is a match
- Three anonymous Belvidere FCA Assembly Plant workers voice concerns about COVID-19 policies
- Belvidere parents, teachers relieved after district’s decision to push start, go virtual
- Rockford police respond to hit-and-run crash on E. State Street