BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Police say Daniel Robinson, 48, of Beloit, was charged last week in a drug investigation.
According to the Rock County Sheriff’s Office, Robinson was taken into custody at the Rock County Jail on July 15th, where he was incarcerated on unrelated charges.
Police say the department’s Special Investigations Unit conducted the investigation which led to his arrest.
Robinson has been charged with 3 counts of the Manufacture or Delivery of 1-5g of Cocaine and 1 count of Manufacture or Delivery of 5-15g of Cocaine.
He is being held in the Rock County Jail.
- Eight panelists square off in The Great Graduated Income Tax Debate
- Rodgers throws 4 TDs as Packers beat Texans 35-20
- Light snow likely late Sunday night/early Monday morning
- Robinson excels despite Jaguars 39-29 loss to Chargers
- California family holds vigil for 12-year-old killed in motorcycle collision