BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — A federal grand jury has indicted a Beloit man for a string of armed robberies.
Authorities say 26-year-old Nicholas Murn robbed five businesses last month in Southern Wisconsin, including grocery stores and gas stations.
According to the Janesville Police Department, Murn confessed to the robberies.
If convicted, he could face 20 years behind bars.
- Ohio police department asks public not to overwhelm dispatch with mask complaints
- Officer told George Floyd: ‘It takes … a lot of oxygen to talk’
- Supreme Court expected to rule on Trump’s tax records today
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera missing, presumed dead after 4-year-old son found adrift on boat in Southern California lake
- As other states’ COVID-19 cases spike health experts say Illinois’ future is in your hands