BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — A federal grand jury has indicted a Beloit man for a string of armed robberies.
Authorities say 26-year-old Nicholas Murn robbed five businesses last month in Southern Wisconsin, including grocery stores and gas stations.
According to the Janesville Police Department, Murn confessed to the robberies.
If convicted, he could face 20 years behind bars.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’