BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — 72-year-old Percy Oliver was sentenced to 15 years in prison for the 2015 stabbing death of his roommate, 51-year-old David Banks, in 2015.
Oliver was arrested for the crime on June 21st, 2015.
Oliver and Banks shared an apartment in the 500 block of East Grand Avenue.
A Rock County Circuit Court Judge handed down the sentence on Thursday.
Oliver was given credit for 1,517 days served.
- Pushback grows as states require LGBTQ history
- Woman reels in bizarre fish with 2 mouths
- Illinois has more jobs than last year; then why are unemployment rates up?
- Rockford airport to receive $14.7 million owed by the State
- Swedish American’s new Creekside Medical Center opens Monday