BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — 72-year-old Percy Oliver was sentenced to 15 years in prison for the 2015 stabbing death of his roommate, 51-year-old David Banks, in 2015.
Oliver was arrested for the crime on June 21st, 2015.
Oliver and Banks shared an apartment in the 500 block of East Grand Avenue.
A Rock County Circuit Court Judge handed down the sentence on Thursday.
Oliver was given credit for 1,517 days served.
- NOAA Releases 2019-2020 Winter Outlook – Favors Above Average Temperatures Across Much of the Country
- Illinois law: You don’t have to stay at accident scene, but you have to report it
- Machesney Park manufacturer commits to $17 million expansion
- Crusader Community Health luncheon explains how non-profit serves people in the stateline
- Illinois harvest facing weather-related delays