BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — 72-year-old Percy Oliver was sentenced to 15 years in prison for the 2015 stabbing death of his roommate, 51-year-old David Banks, in 2015.
Oliver was arrested for the crime on June 21st, 2015.
Oliver and Banks shared an apartment in the 500 block of East Grand Avenue.
A Rock County Circuit Court Judge handed down the sentence on Thursday.
Oliver was given credit for 1,517 days served.
- Walmart+ to challenge Amazon Prime
- Oregon’s Autumn on Parade festival is canceled
- Drier Weather Slides in Today, Feeling Less Humid Over the Weekend
- Man hospitalized 99 days with COVID-19 wakes from coma to learn wife died of virus
- One-on-one with presidential hopeful Joe Biden