BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police say 18-year-old Jeremiah Young was last seen walking to school Tuesday morning.
According to police, the behavior is unusual for Young, who is cognitively delayed.
Young was last seen in the 1500 block of White Avenue wearing a red zip up hoodie, black pants, and black, red and white shoes.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 608-757-2244.
- Bernie Sanders’ Rockford supporters to open campaign office downtown
- President Trump to hold news conference on US coronavirus threat Wednesday evening
- Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Rockford holding hiring event this weekend
- VIDEO: Reporter accidentally goes live with face filters turned on
- Get ready to ‘Spring Forward’ on March 8, 2020