BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police say 18-year-old Jeremiah Young was last seen walking to school Tuesday morning.
According to police, the behavior is unusual for Young, who is cognitively delayed.
Young was last seen in the 1500 block of White Avenue wearing a red zip up hoodie, black pants, and black, red and white shoes.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call police at 608-757-2244.
- Quenneville Strikes Twice as Hogs Sweep Season Series Against Marlies
- Light Snow Expected Sunday Night, Heaviest Remains South
- Jones scores twice, Packers complete season sweep of Bears
- Forward Hakkarainen Reassigned To Rockford
- John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John reunite as characters from ‘Grease’