BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit unveiled renderings for it’s new state-of-the art baseball stadium on Thursday.
The stadium, which will be home to the Beloit Snappers, will be located near Beloit City Hall, and will hold 3,500 people.
Organizers say the facility will focus on providing Beloit with youth, educational, and cultural events.
The stadium will have the ability to host non-baseball events.
Construction is expected to begin this Spring.
- McDonald’s manager allegedly quits mid-shift, informs customers via sign posted in drive-thru lane
- Video: Young children caught between masked gunman, victim nearly shot on New York sidewalk
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- Wary Rockton residents return home for first time since Monday’s Chemtool plant fire
- Pritzker signs bill to make mail-in voting permanent in Illinois