BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit crews responded to the scene of 1600 block of McKinley Avenue after a car was engulfed in flames.
The accident happened around 8:00 a.m. on Sunday after a 16-year-old crashed a vehicle into a house.
Officials say no one was hurt and the house was spared major damage thanks to the quick response of a nearby fire station.
Investigators say the car hit a concrete step to the home which cut the vehicle’s gas line and led to the fire.
The teen was cooperative with officers. He has been tentatively charged with Operating Without a Valid Driver’s License and Reckless Driving.
- LIVE: Lightfoot announces ‘business curfew’ in Chicago as COVID-19 cases rise
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Man arrested in Oregon sentenced to 60 months in prison for re-entering US after being deported
- Illinois reports highest single-day record with 4,942 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- Illinois starts planning for COVID-19 vaccine as cases surge