BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police arrested a woman in their parking lot Thursday after they say she chased a person there with a gun in her car.
Police say Bobbi Mason, 48, was at the scene on Gerald Avenue where fugitive Fabian Jones was arrested. According to authorities, Mason got into an altercation with the victim and chased them from the scene. The victim drove to the Beloit Police Department and warned officers, who later discovered a gun in Mason’s car, according to police.
Mason was charged with being a Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Battery. Disorderly Conduct, Recklessly Endangering Safety, and Receiving/Possessing Stolen Property.
- Hot & Humid Tuesday, Strong Storms Possible Overnight
- 1st human trial of COVID-19 antibody treatment begins
- Democratic governors reject Trump’s call to send in military
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral
- Violence continues as Trump threatens military force against protesters nationwide