BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police arrested a woman in their parking lot Thursday after they say she chased a person there with a gun in her car.
Police say Bobbi Mason, 48, was at the scene on Gerald Avenue where fugitive Fabian Jones was arrested. According to authorities, Mason got into an altercation with the victim and chased them from the scene. The victim drove to the Beloit Police Department and warned officers, who later discovered a gun in Mason’s car, according to police.
Mason was charged with being a Felon in Possession of a Firearm, Battery. Disorderly Conduct, Recklessly Endangering Safety, and Receiving/Possessing Stolen Property.
- Mugshots released of all 4 former officers charged in death of George Floyd
- Third protest planned in Rockford on far east side
- Ex-defense chief Mattis rips Trump for dividing Americans: ‘Does not even pretend to try’
- Don’t throw it out: Economic impact debit cards coming to 4 million Americans this week
- 3 men tied to right-wing extremists plotted to terrorize Vegas protests, prosecutors say