BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Belvidere Assembly Plant will shut down again for another week in February to “align production with demand.”
Fiat-Chrysler had previously shut down the plant between January 13th and 20th, and will resume production on January 27th.
Workers were scheduled to receive 90 percent of their pay during the initial shutdown.
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s how Biden might try to boost the economy
- Workers worldwide hold ‘Make Amazon Pay’ protests on Black Friday
- Ed Murray, Bill Murray’s brother, dies at 76
- Here’s what is coming to Netflix – and what’s leaving – in December
- Iranian scientist linked to military nuclear program assassinated