BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Belvidere Assembly Plant is set to temporarily shut down to “align production with demand”, a company spokesperson confirmed Thursday.
The plant will close between January 13th and 20th, and will resume production on January 27th.
Workers will receive 90 percent of their pay during the shutdown.
- Harlem’s Bob Moynihan named Chicago Bears High School Coach of the Year
- Rock River Valley Blood Center facing blood shortage once again
- Rockford leaders meet with activists to discuss desired qualities for open Fire, Police Chief positions
- Local doctors encourage hesitant parents to get their kids vaccinated for COVID-19
- Accused Dixon school shooter back in court, deemed unfit for trial once again