BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Belvidere Assembly Plant is set to temporarily shut down to “align production with demand”, a company spokesperson confirmed Thursday.
The plant will close between January 13th and 20th, and will resume production on January 27th.
Workers will receive 90 percent of their pay during the shutdown.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens