BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Belvidere Chrysler assembly plant has shut down temporarily due to a lack of orders, according to a company spokesperson.
The plant was shut down to align production with demand, according to the company.
Regular production schedules will resume on Tuesday, September 3rd.
The company previously laid off more than a thousand workers in May.
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Which face masks are most effective?
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Rockford Park District explains changes in new proposal