BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — A piece of community history is back in Belvidere after years hidden away.
The Native American sculptures known as “Chaos in Camp” are now on display.
They were rededicated earlier this month as part of the Belvidere Park District’s 100th Anniversary.
The pieces were restored by park staff and local sculptor.
Once on display along the shore of the Belvidere Park’s Mill Race, the display has a new location too. You can see them next ti the park’s Lincoln Avenue headquarters.
- As mail-in ballots still find their way to local voters, there is still time to register
- Bobby Bones helps our nations veterans, and you can too!
- Take one step with Nik’s Wish and their fundraiser of the year
- Mahoney answers his strangest FAQs
- Dems hold hearing on white supremacists within police depts