BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — The Belvidere Police Department have a way that residents can support the fight against breast cancer.
The department is currently selling t-shirts with “Together We Win” written on the back.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
Belvidere’s Police Chief, Shane Woody, is also trying to raise $5,000 for his ‘Real Men Wear Pink’ campaign. You can make a donation here.
If you’d like to buy a shirt to support the fight against breast cancer you can do so with this link.
- Boylan Girls edge Rockford Co-Op in NIC-10 Golf
- Hazy skies Sunday afternoon
- Poplar Grove girl receives surprise of a lifetime thanks to Make-A-Wish
- Dozens ‘Back the Blue’ at Loves Park rally
- Rockford women’s group honors Ruth Bader Ginsburg