BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — Students and staff in the Belvidere School District 100 are mourning the loss of a teacher and coach.
Sunday, the district shared a statement regarding Robert Sally’s unexpected death.
“Mr. Sally was a 3rd grade teacher at Perry Elementary School and coach at Belvidere High School,” the district said in a statement.
They shared that Sally had been working at the district for over 25 years.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for the family.
- IceHogs pull through coaching transition and key injuries
- Guilford girls stay undefeated in NIC-10 with win at Harlem
- Belvidere North girls earn NIC-10 win at Jefferson
- Rockford area basketball scores for Tuesday, December 7
- ‘She was upset with her order’: Woman charged for allegedly firing gun in Wendy’s drive-thru