BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — Students and staff in the Belvidere School District 100 are mourning the loss of a teacher and coach.
Sunday, the district shared a statement regarding Robert Sally’s unexpected death.
“Mr. Sally was a 3rd grade teacher at Perry Elementary School and coach at Belvidere High School,” the district said in a statement.
They shared that Sally had been working at the district for over 25 years.
A GoFundMe page has been set up for the family.
- Marquette stuns No. 4 Wisconsin 67-65 on buzzer beater putback
- Huskies second half rally helps secure win at Eastern Illinois
- Rockford hospitals get green light to give new treatment to COVID-19 patients
- Winnebago County Sheriff hosts ‘Fill the Bus’ gift drive on Saturday
- Building trades organization opposes closure of Byron nuclear plant