BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — Belvidere’s Hamilton Sunstrand Park will be turned into a drive-in theater for the next two weekends, beginning July 18th.
The Belvidere Park District says “Secret Life of Pets 2” will play July 18th, and “Onward” on July 25th at the park, located at 2288 Newburg Road.
Admission is $10 per car. Gates open at 7 p.m.
Registration can be made in advance at belviderechamber.com.
- Rockford church gives students a quiet place (and free Wifi) to work on e-learning claswork
- Central Illinois workers rescued after being trapped on malfunctioning scaffolding 200 feet in air
- Local police warn of more scam calls—what to be aware of
- Protests break out in Louisville and across the country after Breonna Taylor case announcement
- 2 officers shot in Louisville during protests, expected to recover