ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Supporters of presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-Vermont) announced plans Tuesday to open a field office in downtown Rockford.
According to a press release for Rockford for Bernie, the “grassroots” campaign office will open within Just Goods, at 201 S. 7th Street on Friday, February 28th.
The office will be open from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
The office will distribute Bernie 2020 lawn signs, flyers, and stickers and will host several canvassing and phone banking events, according to a press release.
- IDPH reports 2,441 new cases of COVID-19, 25 more deaths
- Belvidere North runners Lenzen, Elder top finishers at Jefferson meet
- Man who allegedly killed 17-year-old at California high school captured in Centerville, Utah
- ‘I have nothing left’: Sentimental items stolen from 90-year-old man while preparing to evacuate wildfire
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic