ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Binny’s Beverage Depot, a Chicago-area liquor superstore chain, received approval for a liquor license for its upcoming Rockford location Monday night.
Binny’s operates 42 stores throughout the state, and plans to move into the Forever 21 location, at 6363 East State Street, later this year.
Forever 21 filed for bankruptcy last year.
No time was given for an opening date.
- In latest border-wall ceremony before election, DHS leader commemorates 400th mile
- Oklahoma mother gives birth to 8-pound baby at home during ice storm
- Despite record turnout, Dems worried about voter suppression
- McRib is back: McDonald’s fan-favorite available nationwide for first time since 2012
- Bustos, King in contest to represent Illinois’ 17th District in U.S. Congress