ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Around noon on Tuesday, Winnebago County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the 5900 Block of Cunningham Road where they located the body of a deceased adult female.
Officials say the female was confirmed to be 43-year-old Rachel Dishman of Rockford, who was last seen on Saturday. On Monday, police asked the public for help finding Rachel.
An autopsy is being scheduled to determine more on the cause of death.
Anyone with information can contact the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Detective Bureau at (815) 319-6400 or anonymously call Rockford Area Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-7867.
- UK approves emergency use for Pfizer vaccine
- Local stores busy fulfilling online orders after holiday shopping weekend
- ISP trooper says still room for improvement following ‘Scott’s Law’
- J Hanley sworn in as Winnebago County State’s Attorney
- Popular Netflix series boosts interest and chessboard sales