ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Around noon on Tuesday, Winnebago County Sheriff’s Deputies responded to the 5900 Block of Cunningham Road where they located the body of a deceased adult female.
Officials say the female was confirmed to be 43-year-old Rachel Dishman of Rockford, who was last seen on Saturday. On Monday, police asked the public for help finding Rachel.
An autopsy is being scheduled to determine more on the cause of death.
Anyone with information can contact the Winnebago County Sheriff’s Detective Bureau at (815) 319-6400 or anonymously call Rockford Area Crime Stoppers at (815) 963-7867.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency