BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — Boone County announced 21 new cases of COVID-19 on Friday.
Boone County has seen 375 positive cases in total, and 16 people have died.
Illinois has announced 2,758 new cases, including 110 additional deaths today.
- NASCAR team to pay tribute for former Loves Park man
- Stillman Valley coach Lalor reacts to ‘Return to Play’ decision/guidelines
- Facebook removes nearly 200 accounts tied to hate groups
- Illinois Legislative Black Caucus in Rockford, urge peaceful protests
- Curran’s Orchard opening early after turned away from Rockford City Market