BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Boone County Health Department announced 3 people have tested positive for COVID-19, increasing the county’s total to 6.
The Illinois Department of Public Health is reporting 1,006 new cases of coronavirus on Monday, April 6th, along with 33 new deaths.
A DeKalb man in his 50s is among the latest deaths announced on Monday.
- ‘Viral shedding’: What is it and when are people with COVID-19 most infectious?
- Rockford activist group demands video evidence from officer shooting of Tyris Jones
- Rockford teachers request to work from home
- Molina Healthcare hosts drive-thru Thanksgiving giveaway
- Rockford boxer Skylar Thompson ready to get back into the ring