BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The Boone County Health Department reported 16 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday.
Illinois announced 1,527 new cases, including 104 additional deaths.
- Coroner: Body found in Rock River identified as missing Janesville girl
- Shedd Aquarium reopens Friday with new safety precautions in place
- NFL to play Black anthem before national anthem Week 1
- Herman Cain hospitalized with COVID-19 after attending Trump rally
- Woman charged with helping Illinois man murder missing Fort Hood soldier Vanessa Guillen