PADDOCK LAKE, Wis. (WTVO) — Brothers Tyler and Jacob Huffines accused of operating a large drug empire in Southeast Wisconsin, were arrested during a sting last week.
Investigators say they had over 31,000 vape cartridges, each containing THC, ready to be sold.
Officers also reportedly seized 188 pounds of Marijuana, eight guns and $20,000 in cash.
The arrests come at a time when several health organizations have sounded the alarm about vaping.
- Best of the Best: Packers O vs. Rams D
- How do I sign up to receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- Cases of the flu almost non-existent in Winnebago County, compared to last year
- Janesville School District under investigation over report it intends to vaccinate teachers next week
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?