PADDOCK LAKE, Wis. (WTVO) — Brothers Tyler and Jacob Huffines accused of operating a large drug empire in Southeast Wisconsin, were arrested during a sting last week.
Investigators say they had over 31,000 vape cartridges, each containing THC, ready to be sold.
Officers also reportedly seized 188 pounds of Marijuana, eight guns and $20,000 in cash.
The arrests come at a time when several health organizations have sounded the alarm about vaping.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80