PADDOCK LAKE, Wis. (WTVO) — Brothers Tyler and Jacob Huffines accused of operating a large drug empire in Southeast Wisconsin, were arrested during a sting last week.
Investigators say they had over 31,000 vape cartridges, each containing THC, ready to be sold.
Officers also reportedly seized 188 pounds of Marijuana, eight guns and $20,000 in cash.
The arrests come at a time when several health organizations have sounded the alarm about vaping.
- Rockford area tournament basketball results for Monday, February 24
- Eastland Cougars roar at the Streamwood Super-Sectional, headed back to State
- Winter Storm Watch Canceled for Remainder of the Stateline
- Blackhawks part with goaltender Lehner in three-team deal
- Winnebago County in need of election judges