ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Two adults suffered serious injuries and an infant was taken to the hospital following a crash at Springfield and Safford Roads early Wednesday morning.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office said two cars headed southbound crashed at the intersection.
According to police, one driver suffered life-threatening injuries, the other suffered “serious” injuries.
Police say an infant was taken to the hospital for precautionary measures.
The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
- The Big Ten sets a new nine-game football schedule for teams in 2020
- ‘Let us play!’: Illinois prep players rally for fall sports
- Two people injured after crash near N. Alpine and Pepper Drive
- A strike by hundreds of nurses ended Saturday at University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago.
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees