ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Chase Bank location in downtown Rockford is expected to close at the end of October.
A bank employee confirmed that the branch, at 401 E. State Street, will be closing on October 31st.
Chase is advising customers to visit any Chase location, which can be found via chase.com/branch or by using the Chase Mobile app.
- Light Showers Expected Sunday Evening, Heavy Rainfall Possible by Monday Morning
- Rockford Lutheran hope to find new identity under new Head Coach Ambrogio
- Tough Mudder Classic: Pushing your body to the limit
- Bus company makes Chicago to Indianapolis route permanent
- Hawaii or Spain? Telescope experts say it may not matter