ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Chase Bank location in downtown Rockford is expected to close at the end of October.
A bank employee confirmed that the branch, at 401 E. State Street, will be closing on October 31st.
Chase is advising customers to visit any Chase location, which can be found via chase.com/branch or by using the Chase Mobile app.
- Emotions run high as anti-lynching bill stalls in Senate
- Temperatures Reach 90 Degrees for the Second Time During the First Week of June
- Kanye West donates $2M, funds college tuition plan for George Floyd’s daughter
- J.C. Penney to close five Illinois stores, Freeport on list
- Stephenson County Fair canceled due to COVID-19