CHERRY VALLEY, Ill. (WTVO) — Cherry Valley Police are investigating after the Circle K at the intersection of Charles and S. Perryville was robbed just before 7 a.m. this morning.
A suspect entered the store armed, police said, and had fled prior to officers’ arrival.
No one was hurt in the robbery.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency