ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — CherryVale Mall has announced it will be hosting special Santa visits for families of children with special needs on Sunday, December 8th.
The sensory-friendly experience will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
During the event, the mall will mute mall music and keep lighting dimmed.
Families can reserve their spot in advance by visiting Santa Cares.
Photo packages will be available for purchase during the event.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor