ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — CherryVale Mall has announced it will be hosting special Santa visits for families of children with special needs on Sunday, December 8th.
The sensory-friendly experience will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
During the event, the mall will mute mall music and keep lighting dimmed.
Families can reserve their spot in advance by visiting Santa Cares.
Photo packages will be available for purchase during the event.
- Washington man stuck in woods for 3 days saved by his dog
- Sisters separated by orphanages, foster homes are reunited after 46 years
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Illinois surpasses 200k cases of COVID-19, 24 additional deaths announced on Thursday
- Welsh Elementary Golden Apple winner says award is helping her become a better teacher