ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — CherryVale Mall has announced it will be hosting special Santa visits for families of children with special needs on Sunday, December 8th.
The sensory-friendly experience will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
During the event, the mall will mute mall music and keep lighting dimmed.
Families can reserve their spot in advance by visiting Santa Cares.
Photo packages will be available for purchase during the event.
- IceHogs Drop Final Game Before All-Star Break
- Multiple fire crews respond to Village of Winnebago house fire
- Bill Murray returns to Woodstock 28 years after filming “Groundhog Day”, shoots Jeep commercial
- Mid-town Gyro House now open
- Fire on Gregory St. causes $5,000 in damages