ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — CherryVale Mall has announced it will be hosting special Santa visits for families of children with special needs on Sunday, December 8th.
The sensory-friendly experience will run from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
During the event, the mall will mute mall music and keep lighting dimmed.
Families can reserve their spot in advance by visiting Santa Cares.
Photo packages will be available for purchase during the event.
- ‘Believe in miracles’: 21-year-old survives cardiac arrest, being taken off life support
- Pritzker shares details, timeline of COVID-19 vaccine distribution plan for Illinois; Rockford to receive 4,876 doses
- US adds 245,000 jobs in November as virus threatens economy’s slow comeback
- Veteran broadcaster Len Kasper leaving Cubs for White Sox radio play-by-play
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday