Child hospitalized in Rockford morning fire

Local News

ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) – The Rockford Fire Department says one child was transported to the hospital after a fire in a three-story residential building Thursday morning.

The fire broke out in the 300 block of Cameron Avenue, in the Concord Commons around 10 am.

Right now, there is no word on the condition of the child.

Rockford Fire says the fire is under control.

Copyright © 2020 Tribune Media Wire. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News Video

Trending Stories