ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–Move over peppermint mocha, cider isn’t done yet.
Cider N’ Cinnamon is returning to Edgebrook–indoors for the first time.
It’s a 45-year tradition that typically starts in October at the local shopping district. While the pandemic has caused a delay for vendors, Cider N’ Cinnamon is still spicing things up this year with a new shopping experience in pop-up shops for socially-distanced crowds.
The event kicks off November 18th, and continue for the following three Saturdays until December 19th. They open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Art, jewelry, seasonal decor, and clothing will be offered–plus food and drinks.
Check out the full list of vendors here.
- Packers fall to Bucs 31-26 in iconic Championship Game between legendary quarterbacks
- Super Host: Bucs become 1st to play Super Bowl at home
- Trapped for 2 weeks, 11 workers rescued from China gold mine
- Discovery Center re-opens to public for first time in months
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe