ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO)–Move over peppermint mocha, cider isn’t done yet.
Cider N’ Cinnamon is returning to Edgebrook–indoors for the first time.
It’s a 45-year tradition that typically starts in October at the local shopping district. While the pandemic has caused a delay for vendors, Cider N’ Cinnamon is still spicing things up this year with a new shopping experience in pop-up shops for socially-distanced crowds.
The event kicks off November 18th, and continue for the following three Saturdays until December 19th. They open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Art, jewelry, seasonal decor, and clothing will be offered–plus food and drinks.
Check out the full list of vendors here.
- Hononegah and Boylan ready to crank it up for another NIC-10 showdown
- Family of 3 men killed in Starved Rock explosion suing
- Rockford non-profit holds fundraiser for kids too old for Make-A-Wish
- Local environmentalists fight to save prairie at Chicago Rockford International Airport
- Drought conditions worsen across northern Illinois