Rockford, Ill. (WTVO) — City First Church in Rockford announced on Sunday a free light show experience on its church grounds parking lot, located at 5950 Spring Creek Road.
Church organizers say the show will be a safe, socially distanced event where attendees can enjoy from the comfort of their car.
Some features include a 300-foot mega light tunnel, Olaf and Frozen Land and Santaland.
The Community Christmas Spectacular will be open from 6:00 p.m. -9:00 p.m. and is only available Thursday-Saturday during the first three weekends of December.
Organizers will collect donations that will go in part to provide Christmas gifts for under-resourced children in the area.
For more details, click here.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others