LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — The Loves Park City Council announced on Saturday that the city will be renting out equipment and Rock River Disposal employees to ensure yard services will be covered on time.
City officials say wages will be reimbursed.
Rock River Disposal has been forced to delay yard pickup due to worker COVID-19 infections.
Officials say the entire city’s leaves will be collected so residents are asked to pile up the leaves at the curb.
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- 10-year-old Louisiana boy sets up hot cocoa stand for nonprofit
- Viral Arkansas police officer on a mission to make a difference
- FDA authorizes first at-home coronavirus test
- Women detained for speaking Spanish in Montana store settle lawsuit with U.S. border agency