ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The City of Rockford has declared a snow emergency beginning at 8 p.m. Wednesday, February 12th. The odd/even parking ordinance will be in effect.
The city says vehicles must be parked on the even side of the street beginning at 8 p.m. Wednesday.
As of 8 a.m. Thursday, vehicles must be parked on the odd side of the street.
Police may issue parking tickets at the cost of $60 for vehicles parked on the wrong side of the street.
- RACVB challenges community to songwriting contest
- Lowe’s to give employees $2 raise, changes hours and limiting number of customers in stores
- 18 year-old charged after shots fired in Rockford
- Surgeon General: Here’s how you can make a cloth mask today in just a few easy steps
- Wisconsin restaurant takes prices off menu letting customers pay for what they can during coronavirus crisis