BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Classic Cinemas in Beloit reopened to the public on Wednesday, and will be implementing new guidelines during the coronavirus pandemic.
The theater says auditorium seating will be limited to 25% capacity, and ask that patrons leave at least two seats between themselves and other people.
Staff members will be required to wear gloves and masks, and self-serve drinks and condiments will not be available. Employees will also be given temperature checks prior to their shift.
The theater says it has staggered showtimes so staff can disinfect seats after each show.
The movie theater will be playing films such as Bloodshot, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, Shrek, Grease, The Goonies, The Hunt, The Invisible Man and Trolls World Tour.
- Get To Know Auburn’s Ali Cushing
- Badgers and Mertz shred the Fighting Illini
- Below average temperatures continue through the weekend
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’