ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The 5th Annual Greg Lindmark Golf Outing is being held today at the Forest Hills County Club.
The second tournament of the day starts at 12:30 p.m. and will be preceeded by
Former Rockford Police Deputy Chief Greg Lindmark took his own life in 2015 after a battle with PTSD.
The Greg Lindmark Foundation aims to treat stress and trauma in police officers.
- Possible confusion leads to spike in Google searches for ‘Corona beer virus’
- ‘He gave his life to the Lord:’ Kobe Bryant prayed at church hours before his death
- PHOTOS: Hard Rock Stadium transformed for Super Bowl LIV
- Family searching for mystery man who gifted 11-year-old with Mahomes jersey at Arrowhead
- Garoppolo takes lessons from Brady into 1st Super Bowl start