ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Through Comcast’s Internet Essentials service, qualifying low income families in Rockford and Freeport can buy internet access for $10 a month.
Families who wish to enroll in the program have until September 30th in Rockford and December 31st in Freeport.
- Jews For Trump car parade stirs protests, fights in New York
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- Fire crews extinguish apartment fire early Monday morning