ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Comcast/Xfinity users are reporting outages nationwide.
According to downdetector.com, the problem is widespread throughout the United States, with outage reports skyrocketing between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
As of 2:15 p.m., some users were reporting service as being restored.
- Jefferson cruises past Auburn Friday night
- Boylan defeats Guilford, clinches NIC-10 championship outright
- East beats Freeport in final home game
- Hononegah bounces back in win over Belvidere
- Aquin pulls off a mild upset over Lena-Winslow