ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Comcast/Xfinity users are reporting outages nationwide.
According to downdetector.com, the problem is widespread throughout the United States, with outage reports skyrocketing between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
As of 2:15 p.m., some users were reporting service as being restored.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020