ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Comcast/Xfinity users are reporting outages nationwide.
According to downdetector.com, the problem is widespread throughout the United States, with outage reports skyrocketing between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
As of 2:15 p.m., some users were reporting service as being restored.
- East athletes restore the school’s great tradition in track & field
- Strong Storms Appearing Likely Late Thursday
- Video shows California officer’s daring rescue of man, dog from burning car
- Josh Duggar asks for child pornography trial to be delayed until 2022
- Portland officers resign en masse from squad tasked with protest response