ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Comedian and ventriloquist Jeff Dunham is bringing his “Seriously!?” tour to Rockford in January.
Dunham will perform at the BMO Harris Bank Center on Saturday, January 11th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
For the past twelve years, Dunham and his somewhat-inappropriate-proteges, Peanut, Walter, José Jalapeño, Bubba J. and Achmed the Dead Terrorist, have filled arenas across the U.S. and the world with their multiple, blockbuster tours.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Monday, October 7 at 10am at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box office, over the phone at 815-968-5222, or online at www.Ticketmaster.com.
- Rockford police announce arrests after robberies, several shootings over the weekend
- Rockford Rivets hopeful of resuming their season on Thursday
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns