ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Comedian and ventriloquist Jeff Dunham is bringing his “Seriously!?” tour to Rockford in January.
Dunham will perform at the BMO Harris Bank Center on Saturday, January 11th, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
For the past twelve years, Dunham and his somewhat-inappropriate-proteges, Peanut, Walter, José Jalapeño, Bubba J. and Achmed the Dead Terrorist, have filled arenas across the U.S. and the world with their multiple, blockbuster tours.
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Monday, October 7 at 10am at the BMO Harris Bank Center Box office, over the phone at 815-968-5222, or online at www.Ticketmaster.com.
- Dixon squeaks past Stillman for 20-19 victory after reschedule
- Byron edges Winnebago, 28-25
- DuPec’s offensive outpouring continues with 46-6 win over EPC
- Gustafson shines as Aquin lights up scoreboard on way to win over Forreston
- Harlem wins in thrilling fashion over Prairie Ridge after Boylan cancels midweek