LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Emergency responders are on the scene of a gas leak near Harlem and N. Alpine on Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said a construction crew clipped a gas line right outside the Chase Bank at the intersection, creating a small gas leak. Nicor Gas crews were on-scene for repairs.
The immediate area has been evacuated.
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017