LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — Emergency responders are on the scene of a gas leak near Harlem and N. Alpine on Tuesday afternoon.
Officials said a construction crew clipped a gas line right outside the Chase Bank at the intersection, creating a small gas leak. Nicor Gas crews were on-scene for repairs.
The immediate area has been evacuated.
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Illinois health officials report 5,343 new cases of COVID-19, 130 deaths on Saturday
- Governors’ anger grows as federal vaccine stockpile vanishes
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander