ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Coroner says a 31-year-old Cherry Valley man and a 26-year-old Byron man were killed in a rollover crash in Rockord Monday morning.
Rockford Police say the accident happened in the 2100 block of 15th Street at around 2:30 a.m. when a Chevy Malibu hit a berm at the end of the street, struck a tree and overturned.
A third passenger, also a male, was taken to a local hospital.
- Utah mom shares photoshoot of toddler dressed as Joe Exotic from ‘Tiger King’
- Local stores take steps to limit number of people in buildings during COVID-19 outbreak
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Oregon veteran recovers from COVID-19, celebrates 104th birthday
- WATCH: Whitney Martin takes us behind the scenes of Netflix’s ‘Nailed It”