ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Coroner has identified 28-year-old Patrick Mack, Jr. as the man murdered Thursday on Hunter Avenue.
Police say Mack was found in a garage in the 300 block around 7 a.m, suffering from a gunshot wound.
He was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.
Police are investigating the crime as a murder.
Anyone with information is asked to call Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867.
- Lena-Winslow bracing to face a potent passing attack Saturday
- Titans hit the turf in preparation for their State Semifinal game
- Village of Cherry Valley looks to continue 1% sales tax levy in March 2020 ballot
- Aldeen assistant pro French wins Drasler Award
- AMA calls for total ban on all e-cigarette, vaping products