ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Coroner has identified 28-year-old Patrick Mack, Jr. as the man murdered Thursday on Hunter Avenue.
Police say Mack was found in a garage in the 300 block around 7 a.m, suffering from a gunshot wound.
He was taken to the hospital and pronounced dead.
Police are investigating the crime as a murder.
Anyone with information is asked to call Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867.
- Several Tornadoes Confirmed Monday Afternoon
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Rockford man sentenced to 60 years for raping, transmitting HIV to child
- Thrive Cafe to close downtown Rockford location
- Watch: Phoenix Suns surprise players by having families announce lineup from home