ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Coroner says 54-year-old Andrew Bowlds was killed by blunt force trauma to the head. Bowlds was found dead in the 2300 block of Parmele on Monday.
Rockford Police are still investigating, and the death has not been classified as a homicide, but rather a “suspicious death.” More information is still to come, Coroner Bill Hintz said.
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Man arrested in Oregon sentenced to 60 months in prison for re-entering US after being deported
- Illinois reports highest single-day record with 4,942 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- Illinois starts planning for COVID-19 vaccine as cases surge
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch