ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Country music star Scotty McCreery is coming to the Coronado Performing Arts Center on Friday, March 6th.
After winning Season Ten of “American Idol” and capturing the hearts of millions of television viewers both nationwide and overseas, McCreery released his debut album, which was the best-selling solo album released by a country artist in 2011.
McCreery debuted three consecutive albums at No. 1 on a Billboard chart, and achieved one Gold and three Platinum-certified singles as well as two Top Ten hits. McCreery has toured with Brad Paisley and Rascal Flatts, headlined his own tours, earned industry and fan accolades, and was named “Best American Idol” by the readers of The Los Angeles Times and “Country Music’s Sexiest Man” by the readers of NASH Country Weekly Magazine.
Tickets go on sale Friday, December 20th at 10 a.m.
- The Big Ten sets a new nine-game football schedule for teams in 2020
- ‘Let us play!’: Illinois prep players rally for fall sports
- Two people injured after crash near N. Alpine and Pepper Drive
- A strike by hundreds of nurses ended Saturday at University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago.
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees