ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Crusader Community Health broke ground on its new $13 million West State clinic, Tuesday morning.
This new building will be in the same spat as their current one, and all of their services they currently offer will be staying with them through the change.
Administrators say it’s important to stay here to serve the patients they already take care of.
“For our patients, it’s going to be a much better experience, for our employees it’s again it’s going to be a place everyone can be proud of to come and work at,” said Executive Vice President/CFO of Crusader Clinic, Sam Miller. “It’s going to help us in tremendous ways, and then just for the community, you drive down West State Street now and it’s a whole different look than what it was 10 years ago.”
The 48,000 square foot facility will have all new modern touches.
Crusader hopes to get shovels in the ground before winter comes, and have the clinic finished by January 2021.
- Family seeks answers after police kill Texas woman at home
- Teens arrested after log goes off cliff, kills photographer while taking senior pictures
- 10-year-old dies after being flung from festival ride
- 10-year-old kicks attempted rapist in groin, escapes, records say
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness